2021 Webinar Training Series
- What lies within your Data and it’s impact on your Investigation
- CASE STUDY 1: Claimants claiming under a false pretense
- CASE STUDY 2: Have you looked abroad?
- CASE STUDY 3: Is your Claim connected to organized crime?
- Know how to combat fraud to increase claims management effectiveness and an Insurers ROI
- Why open source intelligence is key prior to assigning covert surveillance and so much more!
Confirmed attendees include: AB & BI Adjusters, Claims Managers, Defence Legal
Street Takeovers – The Costly Impact from Street Racing and Drifting
- Identify a street racing claim as if it was a scene from a Fast and Furious Film
- Staged losses in prime areas and planned events
- Understanding the subculture of street racing
- Why open-source investigations is critical from the onset of the claim
- Next steps to combating staged losses and organized crime
Auto Theft – Prevent, Deter and Mitigate Industry Wide
Auto theft is a high value payout, but are Insurers connecting these thefts to other types of crimes, world-wide? Crime networks have been operating over decades and in multiple countries. W3 Intelligence Research Group will demonstrate how social media and open source investigations can assist an industry on a whole to combat auto theft and break and enters.
Confirmed attendees include: Auto Damage Adjusters, SIU Investigators and Defence Legal
How to Look Beyond Property Crimes
- Unravelling the crime scene
- Finding the association to potential organized criminal enterprises
- Insurance and Retail Organized Crime – Collaboration is necessary
W3 Intelligence Research Group will demonstrate how social media and open-source investigations can assist a Property Adjuster in their investigation
Confirmed attendees include: Property Damage Adjusters, SIU Investigators and Defence Legal